Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of your reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to submit a patent good an inspiration you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, how to submit a patent etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.